Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. As it says in the title, I'm from the UK. Have been a Toyota Prius owner for the past seven years but whilst trying to decide whether to replace my current Prius with a new one, I wandered into my local Lexus dealer and had a good look and test drive of the CT200h..... and decided it was the next car for me.

I expected a long delivery time, but as luck had it, the dealer had one in the showroom which pretty much met my required spec and he said it was mine if I wanted it. So I take delivery next Tuesday.

Geoff

· Registered
164 Posts
Hi everyone. As it says in the title, I'm from the UK. Have been a Toyota Prius owner for the past seven years but whilst trying to decide whether to replace my current Prius with a new one, I wandered into my local Lexus dealer and had a good look and test drive of the CT200h..... and decided it was the next car for me.

I expected a long delivery time, but as luck had it, the dealer had one in the showroom which pretty much met my required spec and he said it was mine if I wanted it. So I take delivery next Tuesday.

Geoff
Well done it's a great car

I had the Civic Hybrid before so Lexus must be doing something right for current hybrid owners to be changing to the CT.

Did the Prius have folding down rear seats ? The Hybrid Civic didn't so thats a big plus for me now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.