Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I’m a new proud CT owner from Puerto Rico. I bought mine two weeks ago after a 6 months research but I couldn’t enjoy it completely because three days after purchase I broke my clavicle :( . Actually my wife drove the car more than I. but I will solve that issue in the near future ;).

Although Lexus PR have at least one year offering the CT200 apparently they carry only limited quantities so there are only a few in the roads; I only saw one Gray, one Blue, one pearl and mine.

My car:

2012 CT200h Premium. I think the Caribbean Premium version is slightly different from the US continental/Canada version, by example no Heated front seats (I couldn’t care less ;) with the temperature here in Puerto Rico)
Exterior: Obsidian
Interior: Caramel NuLuxe

I also purchased (but not tested due to obvious reasons ) a Thule 9003 bike rack. This one is for the rear door because I have had bad experiences with the roof racks. As a friend says “With the roof rack is not a question if you will hit something; the question is when you will hit something” And I will not risk with an expensive car with a expensive bike on top.

As soon as I can mount the rack I’ll post pictures and comments.

Regards

Diego

·
Registered
324 Posts
Congratulations Diego, I know you will enjoy it very much. Be careful out there, they are crazy drivers.
Was there in middle of May visiting family.
Boricua from SoCal.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congrat puerto Rico is one of my favorite place! I love it there! I was there 2 times with Disney on ice! What a amazing time!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats and welcome Diego. Look forward to the pics, I have that type of rack for my wifes car but looking at different options for mine. Curious to see how it looks......

Puerto Rico is on my short list to visit..... (have scenery in the back ground of your pics to make be drool) :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts