Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just thought I'd drop by here and say introduce myself a little.
Just picked up my Starfire Pearl a few days ago, and liked it a lot since!
Although I do miss the clutch pedal.. there are certainly more pros than cons.

I have a pair of Kensun 6000k HIDs already on order and should arrive next week.
Any suggestions for placement?

I had also wanted to ask if anyone has 18" wheels installed? If so how is it like?
The F sport wheels are probably the most ideal... but just curious if it is possible to install the IS-F wheels on it and is it worth it?

IMG_0154.jpg IMG_0156.jpg IMG_0158.jpg IMG_0159.jpg IMG_0163.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Opps! Mine's actually just the base version
wanted to post ones w/o the plate and didn't filter them thru

·
Registered
842 Posts
Opps! Mine's actually just the base version
wanted to post ones w/o the plate and didn't filter them thru
What exactly is the problem with posting with the license plate? I keep seeing people going to the trouble of blanking out the license plate but unless you are saying that this car was driven by someone who was just arrested for solicitation, who cares? If you are worried about people seeing your plate and saying you committed some sort of crime or having a fit of jealousy and tracking you down to steal your car, you better drive around with the plate covered.

I guess I don't get it.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Hi guys, just thought I'd drop by here and say introduce myself a little.
Just picked up my Starfire Pearl a few days ago, and liked it a lot since!
Although I do miss the clutch pedal.. there are certainly more pros than cons.

I have a pair of Kensun 6000k HIDs already on order and should arrive next week.
Any suggestions for placement?

I had also wanted to ask if anyone has 18" wheels installed? If so how is it like?
The F sport wheels are probably the most ideal... but just curious if it is possible to install the IS-F wheels on it and is it worth it?

The Kensun HIDs are a great choice and easy to install, unplug/plug -no wire cutting. Get some industrial strenght velcro to secure the ballasts ( you don't need the brackets Kensun supplies) ; plenty of room. To install the passenger HID undo the windshield washer reservoir ( two 10mm bolts) and temporarily move out of the way.

I like the color of 6000k ( white with a hint of blue) really whitens the road. I went with 4300K on Kensun becuase it matches the LED DRLS and the Sylvania Ultrawhite fogs I installed. I had previously installed 6000K DDM 55W but replaced them becuase the lights would occasionally misfire and not come on.

Enjoy you CT ;)

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
A lot of new CT owners from Vancouver recently. As for the IS-F wheels, they are 5x114.3 so you will need an adapter to fit the 5x100 bolt pattern that CT has. I however wouldn't recommend going with an adapter. I find this a piss off that it uses 5x100 as many wheels come in 5x114.3. I would have very liked transferring my wheels from my previous vehicle which were 5x114.3.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome to the forum al_ct,

I am from Vancouver too, I am planning to purchase a 2012 CT as well from Openroad Lexus. Do you mind telling me how much you pay for your CT? Were the salesman able to give you a discount or any free service/ parts as a deal?

Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome to the forum al_ct,

I am from Vancouver too, I am planning to purchase a 2012 CT as well from Openroad Lexus. Do you mind telling me how much you pay for your CT? Were the salesman able to give you a discount or any free service/ parts as a deal?

Thanks
I leased my CT from Openroad Port Moody. I was able to only get $500 off but that was when the vehcile was new and supply was short. Openroad threw in a few swag things. I did get a 2% lease rate and I took out a refundable warrenty plan. On the positive side the service was great and all the people there were very friendly. I would go back. I live in Kelowna and I try to take my CT back for service when I am in Vancouver.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Well here in Montreal they aren't really short on supply my dealership has 3 2011 left and 4 2012 which they are almost all base model ( very popular here ). But yeah sometime I think the base one and you *** those f-sport wheel is probably the best model to get.

·
Registered
486 Posts
How did you get 2% lease?
MY dealer told me the lowest I can get is 2.8% with lexus loyalty?

Or did the lease rates just change?

I leased my CT from Openroad Port Moody. I was able to only get $500 off but that was when the vehcile was new and supply was short. Openroad threw in a few swag things. I did get a 2% lease rate and I took out a refundable warrenty plan. On the positive side the service was great and all the people there were very friendly. I would go back. I live in Kelowna and I try to take my CT back for service when I am in Vancouver.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts