Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a new CT 200h last Saturday. Currently, I drive a 2006 GS300 AWD. It gives me reat gas mileage but I wanted more. I ordered the Matador Red Mica and may have to switch colors to get it sooner. I have not got a VIN yet. I hope our dealer get their allocation soon.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congrats and hope no major delays for you. I'm eyeing the Matador Red Mica as well. I had an IS in the same color and find it stands out the best among the usual silver/greys out there (though these colors are still nice since the car is a nice model). I've scheduled a test drive today so if all goes well, i'll be placing my order. If color is an issue, my next pick is black.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrats on your Daybreak Yellow!! I think you're the first person here who actually recd this color so far. I would love to see a picture of it in the daylight. ;-)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congrats on your Daybreak Yellow!! I think you're the first person here who actually recd this color so far. I would love to see a picture of it in the daylight. ;-)
?? daybreak yellow ?? Unless there was an edit in his original post, I only see Matador. ;)

Welcome! I ordered my starfire last Wednesday. Can't wait !!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I also ordered Matador Red Mica. I have the vin. The car is suppose to get off the ship March 29th. Delivery should be about April 15th. How's that for making tax day a good day?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, so much for the Matador Red. I have 600 miles on the Day Break Yellow and I love this car. I am still getting use to the color. I plan on getting the windows tinted next week. No Nav or LED lights that was part of my original order. Let's say I saved about $4,000. Planning to get aftermarket upgrades.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Well, so much for the Matador Red. I have 600 miles on the Day Break Yellow and I love this car. I am still getting use to the color. I plan on getting the windows tinted next week. No Nav or LED lights that was part of my original order. Let's say I saved about $4,000. Planning to get aftermarket upgrades.
Let's see some pics.

DBY's are as rare as the proverbial rocking horse sh%t

·
Registered
410 Posts
Wow, very different. I like different! I wish I would have known how popular WHITE would be. Geeeez... ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts