Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I'm back on the road.

The Lexus approved repair centre did a great job and my CT F-Sport looks like new again, and it still smells new :) 2000km on the clock.

I have to say my last two days driving to work and back have been a complete joy with a big smile in my CT. I had been worried but it's just like new quite and no rattles or noises :)

My insurance company gave me a hyundai Getz (manual) while my CT was being repaired and I have to say (yes i know it's a cheap car) but it was a pile of **** ! It had done 17000 km, Rattles all over, smelt of cigarettes despite being told when I picked it up they have a no smoking policy in there cars !. Cheap plastic plastic plastic. And it's only painted top coat on the out side visible bits ! Open up the boot, bonnet etc and it's only under coat on the bits you can see. Plus the seats were very uncomfortable way to hard. And very noisy to drive I had to keep turning the radio up and down driving fast to hear the radio you had to turn it up then when stoping at lights or junctions you had to turn it down cause it was to loud !!! And the internal fan would keep making annoying noises I think it had a bad bearing.

So yesterday as I slipped back into my leather seated CT what a big sigh of relief.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome back!! I'm glad you got your car back and are happy with it.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Great to hear Steve, now watch out for all those bad drivers you've been finding!

Sorry, haven't heard of that car, they don't sell that here in the states, so I had to Google it to see what it looked like!

Check out this pimped out Getz.... HA HA HA!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2476741/2005-hyundai-getz

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
LOL. good to have you back on board.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey I didn't get the blonde on mine that must have been an upgrade option !

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts