Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone out there...

So, I've had my CT200h for about a week now, love it!

I went to the dealer and test drove their only model. Salesman said, "If you're interested we can put an order in for you, probably be 90-120 days."
I said I'll take this one, right now (matador red, fully loaded, just like I wanted). Haven't regretted a minute since...

The car is actually zippier than I thought, the mileage is close to 50 mpg on my rather long commute, the sat/nav/toys are great, and everyone loves the look. I had a long stretch of stop-n-go the other day and the engine stayed completely off for 20 minutes! It also stays off for nearly the entirety of my last 2-3 miles of commute....love it! Oh, and filling it for $24...my gas station guy was laughing remembering my more recent car's fillups of more like $70 which lasted less time (almost half)....

OK, enough gushing....

·
Registered
98 Posts
You parted with enough bucks to earn the right to gush all you want, so go with it. Congratulations on your new ride, and for finding this forum. You may find that it will become your home away from home like it has for several members who want to learn everything they can about the CT.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, not living in LA and having never engaged the magic laser cruise, can't tell you...I'm curious about using it during my commute though....

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
<3 it! Welcome to the forums! Welcome to the CT family!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome cant wait to see a red one in real!

I want one also but still patiently waiting as im driving a Prius 2010 V at the moment so i do understand how nice it is to save money on gas!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ah, Matador Red. My favorite color. Sunlight makes it even better.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
congrats and welcome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts