Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started my 2013 Lexus CT200h 27 month-lease (with 10k/year :( ) in June 2013, and so far the driving experience has been great. I traded in my 2007 Toyota Camry Solara, which I loved dearly. This is my first lease but I'm already tempted to purchase when the lease ends.

I love this car because it is compact, has great mpg, and it feels much more luxurious. I also love how this car breaks compared to my Solara.

Minor downfalls are less power (compared to my V6 solara), speed, and stability (esp on the freeway). My lease term of 10k is not enough for me. I go over about 200 miles/month.

Both cars are slightly unpredictable when accelerating for me at least, but that may be the pitfall of the Toyota/Lexus brand.

Nonetheless, I really appreciate paying an average of $35/fill up(40mpg) compared to the previous $60/fill up(19-23mpg).

Hope to learn from this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
welcome to the forum! Did you have the option of a 12k or 15k a year lease?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Bill, No I was not given an option for the 12K nor the 15K. Wish they did, but I'm assuming it was because of the deal they were having ($999 down, $299/month -current offer as well). 10K is barely 27 miles a day :eek:. I may buy it at the end of the lease, since I've always been eyeing the car. We'll see~ Did you lease or finance? And are you satisfied with the deal?

·
Registered
383 Posts
I bought my car outright. I never leased a vehicle, i always drove too far for work and that would put me over the mileage.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts