Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Welcome to the family, Hope you don't have to wait too long. Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any, or share any stories :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Cute screen name... ;-) Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
hello hello!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome fellas (inc. the ladies) sure wish I was on here comparing notes with you guys on the car.

@jblack
I want over to clearwater lexus and worked with two different guys there and they both sucked and didnt seem to be too interested in helping me out. I dont think I'll ever go back to those guys. Im currently on a wait list at Tampa Lexus and JM Lexus in Miami since they seem to have the biggest allocation in the country. I think JM in Miami is the biggest volume dealer in the nation and I can see why. These guys there bend over backwards to help you out.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Great service at Scanlon Lexus in Fort Myers, if you want to try the wait list there. Not as far as Miami for you. I was very happy with my purchase there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had a good experience at Clearwater, but earlier had another sales guy there who didn't know anything about the car - they guy I bought the car from was great.

If you do buy from Tampa, know they are really the same dealership (Clearwater and Tampa). Also, you may want to go visit International Plaza - if you test drive there and buy at Tampa Lexus, there is a nice package they give you...

·
Registered
516 Posts
Lexus

Thanks for the welcome fellas (inc. the ladies) sure wish I was on here comparing notes with you guys on the car.

@jblack
I want over to clearwater lexus and worked with two different guys there and they both sucked and didnt seem to be too interested in helping me out. I dont think I'll ever go back to those guys. Im currently on a wait list at Tampa Lexus and JM Lexus in Miami since they seem to have the biggest allocation in the country. I think JM in Miami is the biggest volume dealer in the nation and I can see why. These guys there bend over backwards to help you out.
Hey...I'm in the Ft Lauderdale area...JM has big inventory but they are a pain in the *** to deal with...huge dealer fees ($700)...I ordered mine at Treasure Coast Lexus in Ft Pierce and NO DEALER FEES...you may want to check them out...the guy I worked with is Josh. Hope this helps but it 's nice if you can save $700 for doing nothing more than a phone call.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lexus CT200h

WOW! I won a Lexus CT 200h! From the Dark Ride Sweepstakes. They loaded it out. Premium pkg. Nav system, Smokey granite mica! Really Nice. Haven't driven it; planning on selling it. It doesn't fit my family. I was thinking of listing it on E-BAY. Any suggestions??

·
Registered
516 Posts
WOW! I won a Lexus CT 200h! From the Dark Ride Sweepstakes. They loaded it out. Premium pkg. Nav system, Smokey granite mica! Really Nice. Haven't driven it; planning on selling it. It doesn't fit my family. I was thinking of listing it on E-BAY. Any suggestions??
Sure...I'll buy it...I'm in your area (well, Broward County)...not kidding if it's equipped right...send me a msg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts