Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help in regards to wheel and tire fitment. If I run 19x8.5 +35, what are my choices with tire dimensions? What is recommended if I run this setup?

Some context, I am currently running lowering springs with 17s; however, I recently purchased BC coilovers and I plan to install those first prior to purchasing new wheels.

·
Registered
13' CT with 17' F Sport Rear
89 Posts
I need help in regards to wheel and tire fitment. If I run 19x8.5 +35, what are my choices with tire dimensions? What is recommended if I run this setup?

Some context, I am currently running lowering springs with 17s; however, I recently purchased BC coilovers and I plan to install those first prior to purchasing new wheels.
You can run up a 235/40/18 just depends also on how much you drop the car on springs. I’m running a 18x9 +40. With a 225/40/18 tire. Dropped on coilovers and no rubbing. Using volk ze40s.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Byee24. love the grill and black lip under hood as well as the tire and coil drop. How much talc cost on ties and coli drop? Im in social near riverside?

·
Registered
13' CT with 17' F Sport Rear
89 Posts
Byee24. love the grill and black lip under hood as well as the tire and coil drop. How much talc cost on ties and coli drop? Im in social near riverside?
Coilovers and rear arms were about $1200, maybe $400 or more to get installed with alignment. The wheels are volk ZE40, they were like $850 roughly a wheels. So about $3400. I wrapped all the chrome on the car and swapped the grills. Car wasn’t a f sport. Also swapped the rear end. Hehe. I’m in Irvine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts