Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience installing the RES? I am trying to locate the 1P diagnostic connectors and am having difficulty. I have access to techstream but am having difficulty programming. Please PM me if you can help!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha no its not that simple. the 1P is a diagnostic connector on the V4 harness (that comes with the RES.) Someone who has had experience installing this item please help!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey -

I am having difficulty installing the RES one. Hoping someone could help out a fellow CT driver who has spent far too long trying to figure this out :)

To recap -- I am stuck after it instructs to "locate the 1P connectors in the passenger crawl pace and connect them." Are they referring to the 1P connectors that are both on the V4 harness? Or are there some other “1P” connectors attached to the car that you need to plug into? I looked around the crawl space and under the seats of the front passenger seat and cannot find them. Any wisdom/advice you could impart please! Maybe a picture of where/how to find them…Are they tucked into that electrical block somewhere? Or are they behind the glove box area?

Next -- I am having difficulty getting the lights to blink once ("1) after going through the 5-time cycle. I am going from: 1) off position, 2) single start button press for "accessory mode", 3) depress brake and press to START for the "ON" mode; 4) press start button again to turn off.....then cycling through this five times. No blinking.

I tried connecting my TechStream (I have a usable version) and It can't even locate the RES module in Techstream (I have the 8P connector plugged into the block and the 12P connectors connected so I thought it would at least appear. I guess maybe the 1P is what's required for the car to "see" or "register" the RES."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts