Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Help needed: F-sports lower grille

5K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  hdave 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

I am trying to order the lower F-sport grille from Sewell and I came across to 2 different part numbers with 2 different prices.

53112E 53112WY010GRILLE, RADIATOR, LOWER NO.1 (W/ F-(SPORT PACKAGE)) $121.46

53112E 5311276030GRILLE, RADIATOR, LOWER NO.1 F SPORT 01 $112.94

I am looking for the lower F-sport grille with the "zig-zag" pattern to match my top F-sport grille.

Which one is the correct part number and what are the differences between the two?

FYI: I drive a basic model with no park assist/ LED headlamp if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!

#3 ·
I would call them, they are great to talk to, understand the products and will have a much better idea of what the difference is between the two bottom grilles.

#4 ·
http://www.ct200hforum.com/forum/le...y/119319-same-lexus-emblem-f-sport-grill.html

Check the second last post by 11LFCH

I ordered both upper and lower grille from Sewell.com.

Here's the link and part number for the lower grille
GRILLE, RADIATOR, LOWER NO.1 F SPORT
2011 CT200h: OEM Body (BUMPER - FRONT) Replacement Parts

Note: the lower grille came in black only (unpainted) and did not match the silver grayish color of the upper grille. I sprayed the lower grille with Rust-Oleum metallic charcoal paint for a close match.

#5 ·
the likely hood of two different part numbers for LOWER grill are probably due to difference in F-sport lower bumpers. Americans get Zigzag grills but other places get whole different bumper with zigzag grills. Thus sizes and fit may be different.

#6 ·
Hi AAU,

I too have the base model and here's the part number of the F-Sport lower grille I ordered from Sewell last year. Looks like the price has went up a bit from last year.

Text Font Line Rectangle Parallel

This is how it looks when installed.

Note: The lower grille color is plain black. I painted mine with metallic charcoal to match the upper grille. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Bill

Attachments

#7 ·
Hi AAU,

I too have the base model and here's the part number of the F-Sport lower grille I ordered from Sewell last year. Looks like the price has went up a bit from last year.

This is how it looks when installed.

Note: The lower grille color is plain black. I painted mine with metallic charcoal to match the upper grille. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Bill
Thanks guys! Ordered today and should be expecting the next week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.