Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help on finding a kit for my 2014 ct.

It sucks because the only kits I find are for the 2011-2013 models, especially eBay, but NONE for the 2014+ models.

If you know a link, pleaaase please please help a CT brother out. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the info! TRD is definitely an option, but I was referring more to a cheaper way to go, like via eBay or so. Sigh, TRD or Modellista may be the way to go! A lot of $$$ but it'll make a difference.

TRD?
I've seen many on Facebook with the CT owners Malaysia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
339 Posts
You're welcome.
I agree there are many out there but some are crazy money
Good luck with the search.

·
380 Posts
Ironically, you might have an easier time finding someone who's willing to swap bumpers with you.
The facelift CT is generally considered to be a better look. Find someone with the same color, swap parts, buy kit for the 2011-2013.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know what, this is a great idea. I just spoke to Oldwineguy, a well-known forum browser, and he mentioned that you cannot put a kit on a non-f-sport 2014 and over because they don't make them. I will really consider what you said. Thank you!
Ironically, you might have an easier time finding someone who's willing to swap bumpers with you.
The facelift CT is generally considered to be a better look. Find someone with the same color, swap parts, buy kit for the 2011-2013.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you, Stormchaser!!! I really appreciate the photos. This makes me so excited to start modding my ct. Awesome reply.

·
Registered
339 Posts
You're welcome. There's some great kits there but I dread to think how much most of them cost.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts