Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow CT owners, I am new here and tried searching but could not find an answer to figuring out where I can find out the size of the holes found in both the engine front/covers and also the bumper bottoms.

I found this part online
Details about LEXUS OEM FACTORY ENGINE COVER CLIPS (Qty 10) 90467-07211

but I want to know the size of the rivet diameter in millimeters in order to order a cheaper alternative and in bigger quantity if possible.

I was hoping someone here might know the size of the rivet/hole.

I ordered some 8mm which were quite big, and I have been eyeing 6mm rivets, but I want to confirm before purchasing and wasting more time and money.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello fellow CT owners, I am new here and tried searching but could not find an answer to figuring out where I can find out the size of the holes found in both the engine front/covers and also the bumper bottoms.

I found this part online
Details about LEXUS OEM FACTORY ENGINE COVER CLIPS (Qty 10) 90467-07211

but I want to know the size of the rivet diameter in millimeters in order to order a cheaper alternative and in bigger quantity if possible.

I was hoping someone here might know the size of the rivet/hole.

I ordered some 8mm which were quite big, and I have been eyeing 6mm rivets, but I want to confirm before purchasing and wasting more time and money.

Thanks in advance.
Hi i had the

same issue while removing the cover .so I bought assortment of clips from AliExpress.
It cost really cheap.
It will serve you for other missing clips

1 - 3 of 3 Posts