Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hope to get some information regarding a used 2015 ct im thinking of buying. my concern is it has 180k on the clock and i read the transmission isnt really a cvt per se. should i be concerned with the miles? i realize it all boils down to maintenance. i was just wondering if anyone here has a lot of miles on this gen. i know the pre 2013 had head gasket issues but this gen seems to be bullet proof? correct me if im wrong and thanks in advance...

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
203 Posts
Ive been on here for a bit now and have not notice anyone with transmission concerns. The transmissions are quite solid.

·
Registered
15 Posts
180k is a lot of miles, if the battery has not been replaced, it will go out soon, like tomorrow soon. Any reason why you don't buy something with less miles?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
180k is a lot of miles, if the battery has not been replaced, it will go out soon, like tomorrow soon. Any reason why you don't buy something with less miles?
are u talking about the hybrid battery going out because of the miles? if so that's incorrect. batteries fail more so because of lack of driving/use. if a car sits for an extended period,it shortens the life expectancy. the reason im looking at this car in particular is..they only want 7k for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts