Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I finally pulled the trigger on a CT200H. A little over 100k miles, but I felt comfortable with the maintenance records checking out. I traded in my 19 Tacoma for this since it makes more sense for me right now. I'm still researching and going through the forums but I was hoping maybe someone here could guide me in the right direction.

My navigation software is outdated and want to explore upgrade options however most videos I have seen specify that their products are only for 2013 - 2017 model CT200h.

Anyone here have any recommendations or options I can look at? Thank you all in advance and I'm happy to be here and learn from you all

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, thanks for the info! I'm still trying to figure out what exactly is different with the 2012 models compared to the later model years besides the navigation firmware. If you find something else please let me know!

· Registered
2 Posts
What year is your CT? For my 15 f-sport, while the on board nav is nice, I just use Google maps thought the Bluetooth connection. While it’s not “CarPlay”, I can play music and the map directions at the same time and it’s ALWAYS up to date.
For my money, on board nav is passed it’s best by date.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts