Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got my CT 200h last monday after a little under week of emailing/calling back and forth I got the call! I picked it up and been driving everywhere with my new car. I got the Premium no navi (I use my iPad 2 for navi and BT tunes) in Smoky Granite Mica and I'm absolutely satisfied with my CTh, I'm coming from a Jaguar XJ Vanden Plas so the power difference is felt but it doesn't bother me one bit. I use to get 18 MPG now I'm averaging 40.9MPG!!! I'm hoping to build new friends here and exchange tips and answer each others question. Here are some pictures...

1st picture...

in the garage...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Nice. That was my second choice for color. What color do you have on the inside?

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Welcome to the CT family! w00t! Good to have you on board!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats!! I hope you enjoy the car, I still love mine!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Congrats & nice color choice! Amazing how different the Smoky Granite looks in different lighting, that 1st picture alone proves it!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Congrats. Welcome to the group!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
What color/% tint would look best on a car this color?
I have the same color exterior, but with caramel interior. I went with 40% Llumar ceramic tint all around and love it. No issues with any cell reception either due to the ceramic film. Here's a pic:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome LxTxNx...and CONGRATS on your new addition. I like!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Beautiful. Second guessing my white choice now....quick, somebody post a white one :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Dirvin you are too funny. There are several white ones in the Gallery section.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Beautiful. Second guessing my white choice now....quick, somebody post a white one :)
White was my 1st choice too, my guy at Lexus called me to come check out the Smoky when they got it in, I went in and fell in LOVE with it and bought it on the spot. LOL

Welcome LxTxNx...and CONGRATS on your new addition. I like!!
THANK YOU!!!

I have the same color exterior, but with caramel interior. I went with 40% Llumar ceramic tint all around and love it. No issues with any cell reception either due to the ceramic film. Here's a pic:

The 40% Llumar ceramic looks GREAT!!! What state do you live? is there an issue with cops with 40% on the passenger and driver side doors?

Hey this will be my color also! Looks nice!
When will you be getting yours?

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
LxTxNx - Thanks man, I really do like the ceramic. I live in MA and the legal tint is 35%. No issues whatsoever.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts