Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded in my 06 tiburon for a 2012 ct back in March and finally getting on the forum. Could not have made a better move based on what I was wanting. I've started to get the itch to lower and stance the car out but the roads here in DFW suck. So far I've only changed the halogen head lights to led but I'm sure there will be plenty more to come once I figure out how I want it to look.

My laptop died a couple weeks ago so unfortunately the only photo I have at the moment is from my phone.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Wheel

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome and nice car. BTW, I like your user name. I've murdered a few Doritos myself. :cool:

Can't beat a white Lexus!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and nice car. BTW, I like your user name. I've murdered a few Doritos myself. :cool:

Can't beat a white Lexus!
Lol a white Lexus is the way to go!

Before I got this car I've never really thought much of Lexus, for no good reason just never considered them much, but once I saw it in person and drove it around I knew I wasn't going to find a better car (or price) for what the CT has to offer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Go tx, im in the dfw area also. Just picked up a 2013 gray nebula with 5600, in plano. I must say im impressed with the car now that ive driven it for a substantial period of time. Roads here do suck, i agree.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts