Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm the proud new owner of a Yellow 2012 F-Sport, my first Lexus and my first Hybrid. I'm super excited about Hybrid Technology, liked the build quality and luxury finish of the CT200h far more than the Prius and am very pleased to be a new member of the forum. I have a bunch of questions about the car, but I will spend some time searching the forum before resurrecting any subjects that have already been covered. Looking forward to many years of Lexus Driving...

heres a pic of my new baby:

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
I love that color! Congrats! It looks like it's in beautiful condition!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks wffls! Yes it's in great condition and here in SA Lexus guarantees the car for 4yrs or 90 000km including all maintenance and servicing so all in all it was a great deal. I'm looking forward to getting to know the little car better. So far I'm loving it although it's quite a step down in power from the car I used to drive. But I'm glad to be finally driving a hybrid and hope to one day transition to an electric car, once the range issues have been sorted out.

·
Registered
383 Posts
welcome to the forum.
That solar yellow color is very cool, not too many of them riding around.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm calling her Honey Badger cuz when she get into a traffic jam "Honey Badger just don't care!" in fact the fuel consumption goes down so there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts