Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sold my 2004 STi with 380HP at the wheels, and upgraded to a 2012 Lexus CT200h F-Sport in Star Fire Pearl. I guess I grew out of the fast car phase of my life, more into riding road bikes and mountain bikes now. Figured the CT would be a nice comfortable option with great fuel economy! I've been fighting the itch to modify it, we will see how long that lasts.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome, from Portland, Or. :)
I know how you feel, I stepped out of a 5 series BMW to a Nebula Gray but absolutely enjoy the change....
I had to do some mods right away, added the F Sport grille's (you already have those) and just ordered the interior LED kit from Luxury Mods.

I will have to keep an eye out for you on the road, have only seen one other CT on the road so far.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everybody! I absolutely love the CT. It's quite the step back power wise, but honestly I was using the STi as a daily driver and it was just plain overkill. I'd rarely ever use the power, and when you drove the car normally it hated it. The engine never like to be below 3500rpms. All in all it was impractical, I enjoy the comfort and drive quality of the CT, as well as the reduced road noise. Also I am averaging 23MPG more than the STi which means I will only have to fill up once a month!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome! I'm ordering the F-sport grilles as my very first mod (I didn't get the F because I can't tolerate black interior in the hot Hawaii sun). I'll probably also get the aluminum sport pedals (fell in love with those when I test drove the F. Oh, that and the burl wood dash trim!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts