Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi all - I'm living in SF, right in Nob Hill. Street parking... ugh. I bought my CT back on March 3rd ... in fact I was the first person to get a CT in the area - had deposits down at two places and got the first one off the truck.

Needless to say, I was loving the car even before I purchased it, and have been loving it since. Agate with caramel interior. Funny thing is I've only seen ONE since I bought mine, another agate driving around near the Ikea in Emoryville. Lost him/her before I had a chance to pull up alongside and give a thumbsup.

· Registered
3 Posts
Welcome Kyle. You're new to the forums, but a grizzled vet of the CT. :)

Are the SF hills an issue with the CT? Do you get constant CVT whining? Do you make much use of the "hill hold" feature?

Hi Yow - It's funny, because of the hills I actually do better MPG on the highway than in the city. Maybe 40 / 43 respectively...? I do get a tiny bit of whine, but I don't notice it / care too much.

Speaking of the hill hold... it's incredible! My apartment is on one of the steepest hills in the city (we have stairs, not sidewalks), and when I'm outside I hear cars pealing out all the time. Not me... the "hill hold" works great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.