Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone

I just test drove my future ct200 last night I can't wait to take ownership of it in a month or two. Im planning on getting the Ct200H premium in star fire pearl and have some major plans for it :). This has been the first car to strike my eye since my Scion xB got totaled a few months back (Picture attached).

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dooby!

Are you buying the CT that you test drove? or did you special order a Starfire Pearl Premium, and expect to get it in a month or two?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I hope you get your car soon!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
YEAH! From the looks of your previous ride, I can see some great things coming out with your new CT!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum Dooby!

Are you buying the CT that you test drove? or did you special order a Starfire Pearl Premium, and expect to get it in a month or two?
I'm still working it out. Im not in a huge rush to get it. The longer I wait the longer I can save for some "play" money !!

Welcome to the forum, I hope you get your car soon!
Thanks Max !

YEAH! From the looks of your previous ride, I can see some great things coming out with your new CT!
Yea I've got the first stage of the car laid out on paper but i gotta figure out where and how to get the parts :)

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing if you do anything with the CT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts