Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Oooh, I definitely need one with black interior. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I had one of these for my IS250, car went on Saturday and I picked up my CT200H. The sunshade from that fits the CT, saves me a few £'s...:)
Ooh you lucky thing you. :p Well, as of yesterday we have the custom sunshade from the Prius, but that definitely won't fit the CT. The windshield for the Prius is fricken HUGE. :eek:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ooh you lucky thing you. :p Well, as of yesterday we have the custom sunshade from the Prius, but that definitely won't fit the CT. The windshield for the Prius is fricken HUGE. :eek:
Don't know if the IS version is cheaper in the US, as the car has been around for longer and manufacturers always put higher prices on accessories for new cars, they know there are people like us willing to spend our money on anything with CT200H in the title!!:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea i looked around on the pricing and I think it is a set price for any car. CT200hChat price is just like everyone else's I saw.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just received my heatshield today. It fits fine, had to adjust the rear view mirror, but I like it. it covers everything in the front.

·
Registered
410 Posts
DelSter: Thanks for checking the fit. I justtook mine out the box and stuck it on the backseat floor. Geeez... hehe Actually, I bought the same brand for our ex-Prius and it fit perfectly. So I expected it to fit like a glove for the CT too. ;-)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Arriving Wednesday

Ordered yesterday, on the way on US today from Cali to Louisiana

1 - 10 of 10 Posts