Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to know how hot the seat heaters get?

Do they warm the back and the seat cushion (bottom), or just the bottom?

I am coming from a Porsche Boxster which has amazing seat heaters. My only past experience with a Japanese car's seat heaters was on a Honda CRV which were pretty useless. Live in Canada - thanks!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I may have to try mine again on the route to work tomorrow :)

I tried them before but can't remember if they heated my back too (which will definitely be appreciated when our unseasonal October heatwave goes away - UK). Heater effect got felt quick and lasted for at least 5 minutes after I turned the heater off.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Work very well. Switches in awkward place, behind iPhone holder.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Oh cool I didn't even know they heated the back. Nice bonus.

I live in Florida so I won't be using these for a while longer. ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just tried it today as it was sub 10C in Toronto. Works well and fast.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Yes. They heat up butt and back. Heat up fast. Was 60 degrees this morning (yes, we're spoiled here in SoCal. Anything lower than 75 degrees and I'm freezing!!!), and they heated up within seconds in a leather equipped car. Probably same response time with NuLuxue too. You really can't go wrong with HVAC and seat heaters/coolers in a Lexus. They definitely got the comfort controls right in all their vehicles.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Agree with all the above. The heated seats come on fast and warm the butt and back.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Have the NuLuxue and the seats will heat up very quickly. Also, really happy with the range of heat that you can dial-in vs the normal hot or really hot in other cars with a toggle/switch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.