Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has ordered a set of Lloyd Rubbertite custom fit floor mats (Rubbertite Custom Fit All Weather Automobile Floor Mats | Lloyd Mats) and if so, share any user feedback. I have been doing some research on all-weather mats, and I am not sure if I should wait for WeatherTech (which can be an indefinite wait) or go for these ones. The Lexus all-weather mats looks OK, but based on the feedback I've read, they don't provide enough coverage and are a bit tough to clean. Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has ordered a set of Lloyd Rubbertite custom fit floor mats (Rubbertite Custom Fit All Weather Automobile Floor Mats | Lloyd Mats) and if so, share any user feedback. I have been doing some research on all-weather mats, and I am not sure if I should wait for WeatherTech (which can be an indefinite wait) or go for these ones. The Lexus all-weather mats looks OK, but based on the feedback I've read, they don't provide enough coverage and are a bit tough to clean. Any comments would be greatly appreciated!
What do you need to wait for Weathertech on?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
325 Posts
Yeah i also tried it many times and these are good for the cars and i used it in my workshop for many cars which rebuild again and then these floor mats give a good look to the floor of the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts