Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been on this forum for awhile but noticed on Sewall Lexus parts they actually now have the F Sport Trident wheels in stock. I was wondering if anyone has purchased them and if so, please display a picture or pictures on this forum for all to see...thanks in advance.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Must have happened very recently, I checked a week or two ago and it still said coming soon.
Glad they are available now, price is right and they look great.

I haven't been on this forum for awhile but noticed on Sewall Lexus parts they actually now have the F Sport Trident wheels in stock. I was wondering if anyone has purchased them and if so, please display a picture or pictures on this forum for all to see...thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Only people I've seen with them are the people who purchased the US F-Sport "Special Edition" that comes in Nebula Gray

This is a photo smarti added a couple of days ago

·
Premium Member
708 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
There are much better wheel options out there IMO, for the same price. Not really a big fan of the tri-spoke design they used, not sure why.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
They looked really good when I saw them on the concept vehicle, but they were probably bigger and it had good contrast with the yellowish paint.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Lexus told me this week that they were releasing earlier then planned (Dec 1 was originally told) and my dealer can order them on Strurday 10/29.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts