Lexus CT200h Forums banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yep, so the dash long-term mpg went from 37.1 to 44, keep in mind my battery health was at 49%. Not an exaggeration to say pretty much everything is better, seems to jump off the line at a green light now, handles better, brakes better. Drives more like a normal car than a hybrid, lugging around a heavy battery.
I have a 2013 CT200h with 140,000 km. I just did the full meal deal diagnostic testing today. 87% on life expectancy and bad upper voltage on two blades.

Do I need to worry about this? The reason I did the testing is that I thought maybe something was wrong after finding this thread as I was losing mpg.

The longest part of the testing was the amount of driving I needed to do to get the battery up to 78f.

Appreciate any comments or thoughts you have.

TIA

·
Registered
36 Posts
Man, this is a total revelation. I was wondering for a long time about my battery health (2013 with 130,000 miles +) Now I am getting Dr. Prius and going to install my own NexPower unless my battery is still in really good shape. Might do it anyway, and just sell my whole battery pack as a unit.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts