Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the 2nd Gen Prius and the Nav screen, it was possible to access the "service" menus with a combination of key presses. Was wondering if anyone has done that or heard of it being done with the CT?

I bet that it would be possible to turn on guidance lines for the rear park camera, for those markets (eg, Canada) where it's not available. I also believe you may be able to enable other features.

·
Registered
91 Posts
With the 2nd Gen Prius and the Nav screen, it was possible to access the "service" menus with a combination of key presses. Was wondering if anyone has done that or heard of it being done with the CT?

I bet that it would be possible to turn on guidance lines for the rear park camera, for those markets (eg, Canada) where it's not available. I also believe you may be able to enable other features.

Good question :) Would be interested if anyone knows if it can be done. Dealer turned off reverse beeper at service but would be good if we could do some other tweaks ourselves.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Umm. I posted a write-up about this a few months ago. Still can't figure out how to enable lines on the camera though. Search plz.

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
I tried Matt's directions and got into the Service menu without trouble (took a couple tries and re-reads of the directions).

Once there though I didn't find anything I could set/customize, but it was kinda neat. =]

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
I really wish we could get those lines activated. ARGGGG.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I really wish we could get those lines activated. ARGGGG.
Matt, I believe they are only available if the Park Assist option is on the vehicle. Trying to find were I saw that written, but I too was looking and saw some where where that was only on Park Assist vehicles,

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Well, we're screwed either way. We don't get Mark Levinson or Park Assist here in the US. Booooo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts