Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, been reading the forum for a while in the lead up to finally purchasing my new CT200h. I took the plunge and my vehicle was delivered just 4 days ago. It had been a few weeks inbetween test driving and purchasing but so far I don't think I could be much happier with it. I am in Australia, and decided on the Luxury package, and so far it has felt like exactly that.

So, some things I am loving:

- trying to get the fuel consumption down. I started off with consumption showing 10l/100 on day 1. I went to bed wondering if something was wrong, but over the last few days, as I have done the km's it has come down and down! Now at 6.4 and dropping! I even managed to get high beamed the other day for being too slow of the lights! Hehe, perhaps I shouldn't be watching that consumption so closely!

- Interior. It really is a delight. I like the pointer, and the 2D nav is no issue for me, in fact I think I like it better! Everything has synced nicely from a phone perspective and the premium sound system isn't as bad as some had made me think. Coming from a 10 speaker Bose system, I have been impressed enough with the CT's.

- Ride. Loving the way it feels on the road. The more I drive it the more I am getting used to the feel of it. Love the way it glides along using no fuel at all! The handling is great....light and agile. Just the way I like it!

And some things I think they could do better:

- Bluetooth audio streaming. We don't have it in Australia, do other countries get this? I don't mind plugging into Aux but to stream would have been ideal!

- No electric front seats. I had this in my 10 year old Mazda, and whilst it isn't something I use a lot, it was nice. Seems odd that the luxury pack would not include this. Anyway, as I am the only driver it won't be a big deal!

I look forward to reading all your posts on here. So much information and so much to learn...which just makes the car all the more fun! :):)

·
Registered
93 Posts
We do have the bluetooth audio streaming in the USA but I don't have any gadgets to use that feature. I just bought a 16Gb flash drive and loaded about 180 CD's of music onto it and 6 CD's in the changer. I've had a better sounding stereo in my old '95 Mistubishi Eclipse GST with the Infinity speakers, more db output too. I also have the Nav. system and 10 speaker stereo. I wish we had the Mark Levinson version here. The upgrade costs enough. Plus I think Mark Levinson is American so shouldn't we have that in a US market car?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.