Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to shout out to all Lexus CT 200 owners- Im Vince and happy to be driving one of these fine Hybrids. I've had mine for a month and I am very happy. Its Silver-Premium, and I average 43 MPG's. The best Ive gotten so far is 44.564 and those are my calculations, not the computer on the car. The car says im getting more, but miles driven and gallons filled, dont lie. Either way, Im very impressed. I drive 100 miles a day and it really helps the pocket book!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I went from 45 mpg from my first tank to 49.2 mpg from my 3rd tank.

A/C zaps some mpg. Lots of tips on this forum.

232 Posts
Congrats vinnie92336! You will love your CT baby, specially after she is sweetly broken in, she will be smooth as silk, and you will be bewildered how little gas she drinks. It will take few more hundred miles for the hybrid system to "burn in"; the 4 cylinder banger like any other modern engine does not require per say to be "broken in" like in the old days. Just drive gently and she will blomson into what you expect her to be. At 900 miles in my odometer, my best mpg is 48.2!!! I am just wondering if anyone has achieved 50mpg.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I live in Richmond, VA. 5 days after i got my CT (a dealer loaner with 5000 miles) I made a trip to DC and back, about 200 miles r/t, and I averaged 50 mpg.

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.