Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2016 CT F-Sport. I’ve been wanting one for awhile. I’m a member of several forums and can’t wait to explore other member’s experience, tips and rides. I’ve already ordered a front strut bar to improve the already enhanced suspension. Looking for tasteful mods as this will now be my daily. As an older enthusiast, I hope to meet fellow member’s with the same passion.

·
Registered
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
34 Posts
Welcome along! I just picked up a 2016 Fsport too. Older enthusiast here as well looking to settle down from past cars of overly modifying. The car already has a special designed strut bar with a shock absorber, and I never really noticed any difference with strut bars anyway, especially with screws and angles like that. Happy modding!

·
Registered
9 Posts
nice looking ride, I’m like you just recently picked up a 2016 Special Edition f-sport. Man, I don’t waste time. I’ve already done several mods and have been extremely happy with everything. BaddddAsssssest 2016 CT200 SE F-Sport
That’s my ride, you can review my mods. Enjoy that car

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really nice ride and pretty limited as far as I know. Did you buy your HKS new? If so, which vendor or site did you use? Your ride is already one of my favs!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Really nice ride and pretty limited as far as I know. Did you buy your HKS new? If so, which vendor or site did you use? Your ride is already one of my favs!
Yea, i got it new from Vivid Racing. At the time it was the last one i could find in the country. It literally took less than 10 mins to remove old and install new. It was a perfect fit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In my younger age it would’ve hit a lot harder. Just looking for simple mods that will enhance this daily and make for an enjoyable ride.

·
Registered
34 Posts
In my younger age it would’ve hit a lot harder. Just looking for simple mods that will enhance this daily and make for an enjoyable ride.
You could do the blue F-sport suspension as well if you want it lower and stiffer, would probably go well with that static strut bar you already got. I've heard there are some mods available to help deliver power faster, like Quantum Solenoid and Pedal Commander, but I'm not sure what those are yet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
You could do the blue F-sport suspension as well if you want it lower and stiffer, would probably go well with that static strut bar you already got. I've heard there are some mods available to help deliver power faster, like Quantum Solenoid and Pedal Commander, but I'm not sure what those are yet.
Probably go with some coilovers, maybe BC as I’ve read they offer up a softer ride and coilovers offer more possibilities on wheel and tire options should I go down that path later on. However, your recommendations are spot on and definitely worth exploring!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Probably go with some coilovers, maybe BC as I’ve read they offer up a softer ride and coilovers offer more possibilities on wheel and tire options should I go down that path later on. However, your recommendations are spot on and definitely worth exploring!
I had BC coils on my IS300, just took them off. They did me well for almost 10 years!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts