Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm new to the forum and got my CT back on 3-3-11. 16 days and I love the car!

Got my CT in Red Matador with Black leather interior. MSRP was 38k (since everyone is asking whenever a new car post goes up).

This is my first and now definitely not my last Lexus. I had the windows tinted and that's about it for aftermarket products. Thinking about a personalized plate.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually the pics were from the night I walked into the dealer and found my car! So there was no tint yet. It looks dark because it was in fact a night shot. I did 35% on the back windows only and it's so subtle which is exactly what I wanted. From far away it looks dark but the closer you get it almost looks like there is no tint. Debating getting the front done like I had on my altima but trying to decide if I wanna risk more attention from the cops. Lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats to you too! I got mine from Magnussens as well. What color did you get? I paid 240 for the rear windows. 330 woulda covered the whole thing. I went to Cali Tint in Dublin. They did a great job, they were on the higher end of estimates but I went with them because of word of mouth positive reviews.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts