Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm new to the forum and got my CT back on 3-3-11. 16 days and I love the car!

Got my CT in Red Matador with Black leather interior. MSRP was 38k (since everyone is asking whenever a new car post goes up).

This is my first and now definitely not my last Lexus. I had the windows tinted and that's about it for aftermarket products. Thinking about a personalized plate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks great! just curious, what percent tint did you go with? (I'm concerned the 35% may be too dark). Yours looks lighter, but very nice still. Then again, it may just be the night shot.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrats!! Looks good! I really wanted lighter tint on mine too, but 35% was the lightest they had. It looks fine though. ;-)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually the pics were from the night I walked into the dealer and found my car! So there was no tint yet. It looks dark because it was in fact a night shot. I did 35% on the back windows only and it's so subtle which is exactly what I wanted. From far away it looks dark but the closer you get it almost looks like there is no tint. Debating getting the front done like I had on my altima but trying to decide if I wanna risk more attention from the cops. Lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
Congrats, Damian.

I'm 510 too (Fremont). Picked up my CT200h three days ago at Magnusson's and might consider tinting as well. Where did you have the work done and what did it set you back if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats to you too! I got mine from Magnussens as well. What color did you get? I paid 240 for the rear windows. 330 woulda covered the whole thing. I went to Cali Tint in Dublin. They did a great job, they were on the higher end of estimates but I went with them because of word of mouth positive reviews.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Congrats to you too! I got mine from Magnussens as well. What color did you get? I paid 240 for the rear windows. 330 woulda covered the whole thing. I went to Cali Tint in Dublin. They did a great job, they were on the higher end of estimates but I went with them because of word of mouth positive reviews.
Thanks for the info. Will probably use them if I decide to have the windows tinted.

I posted a rather lengthy message under the "What did you pay for your CT200h?" thread. If I've done this right, you can read it by clicking on this link, then scrolling down to the bottom and look for the post by bilmat: What did you pay for your CT200h? - Page 5 - CT200h Forum : Lexus CT200H Forums

1 - 7 of 7 Posts