Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to LOOK at cars yesterday. Had in mind the Honda Fit, Mazda3, VW Golf. Gas sipper. My hubs saw a 2014 with 4k, base model at 29K, on it at the dealership so we went to check it out. He told me, while waiting around, to go sit in the F-Sport. DANG I am a sucker for looks.

So, the sticker was 38,899 reduced to 36,169 and we picked it up for 34,500. Last 2014 on the lot and it was on the showroom floor. New 2015 on back lot was priced at 38,899 and they were not dealing on the price.

I was only planning to spend 25K so I am hopeful that for 34,500..I picked up a car I will be happy with for a long time. I love the looks, fit and finish, the dealership experience, as well as the mileage. Gas prices are way down right now but I doubt they will stay there forever.

Nebula Gray F-sport. Looking forward to driving it A LOT!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! The 2014 we went to look at was a pearl white base model with 4k miles for 29,900
We saw the F-sport on showroom floor and I loved the look of it. It was the last 2014 and Nebula Gray color with 285 miles. That was the one we got :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! The 2014 we went to look at was a pearl white base model with 4k miles for 29,900
We saw the F-sport on showroom floor and I loved the look of it. It was the last 2014 and Nebula Gray color with 285 miles. That was the one we got :) Yes it has the Navigation/Rear View Camera Package

·
Registered
251 Posts
We saw the F-sport on showroom floor and I loved the look of it. It was the last 2014 and Nebula Gray color with 285 miles. That was the one we got :) Yes it has the Navigation/Rear View Camera Package
Great price and nice color.... Last Wk, we picked up a 2015 non-Sport model, Nebula Gray pearl, with 4 miles , with NAV and premium package for 33.8K total (including tax, title , prep... final costs...). Been driving 250 miles, local and highways, not freeways and the computer says we get 45.2 mpg so I am very pleased, hopefully it would be higher yet. We also looked at the new Lexus NX but we already have 2007 RAV4 which is similar in size of the new NX

1 - 6 of 6 Posts