Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Do you think the parts will match at all?

• For sure it will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hopefully yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for upgrades for this car ever since I got it and had no luck. I work on the car and have seen the bottom side of it many times and I just recently saw the GR corolla and the underside looks similar. I did some digging and found out that the "TNGA: GA-C " platform is the updated platform of the "MC/New MC platform" platform in fact the years that they were used overlap for multiple models. Let me know what you all think and what your research tells you, I definitely want to spec my car out but I don't feel like nor do I want to cut into it to do so. Once my local Toyota gets one I will ask them if I can go for a test drive and compare them both. Hopefully, Wikipedia isn't pulling my heartstrings馃槄

Registered
2011 CT200h, Red matador mica
So to start, no I dont think you'll be able to put GR corolla parts into your CT unless you modify the part in which case technically any part can fit the CT.

With that said, theres a few sources you can get "performance" parts from: Hybrid PitStop, CARiD, Vivid Racing, Godspeed Project, and Nengun. You could also source TRD/F-sport parts from Toyota/Lexus and they should be plug and play.
Theres basically nothing (as far as anyone knows/has tried) that you can do to increase power. It's argued whether or not its even possible to increase the power with how the transmission works with its use of 2 Motor/Generators instead of gears or belts. CAI/Short ram intake and catback are available, but no one has shown any dyno graphs to verify if power increases or not.
The options for performance come down to suspension, brakes, aero, and wheels/tires.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So to start, no I dont think you'll be able to put GR corolla parts into your CT unless you modify the part in which case technically any part can fit the CT.

With that said, theres a few sources you can get "performance" parts from: Hybrid PitStop, CARiD, Vivid Racing, Godspeed Project, and Nengun. You could also source TRD/F-sport parts from Toyota/Lexus and they should be plug and play.
Theres basically nothing (as far as anyone knows/has tried) that you can do to increase power. It's argued whether or not its even possible to increase the power with how the transmission works with its use of 2 Motor/Generators instead of gears or belts. CAI/Short ram intake and catback are available, but no one has shown any dyno graphs to verify if power increases or not.
The options for performance come down to suspension, brakes, aero, and wheels/tires.
Very true they have different engines and I'm not going for more power, I was talking more about the suspension, possibly the wing, and maybe later down the road the subframe, I should have said that sorry. I'll have to check out the hybrid pitstop, I have the fsport and it handles well I just want more out of it. Also, do you know where I could get a camber plate for our car I can't seem to find one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts