Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I have my CT for a month now and have been enjoying it! Got a small scrape (<1inch) on my bumper - I guess it must have been the flying debris on the freeway which hit my car today :(

The Fire Agate Pearl color doesn't have a touch-up available yet. Any suggestions on how to fix it? Would a detail shop be able to polish it out?

TIA,
Satish

·
Registered
75 Posts
probably not rub it out/polish but agood shop with a dupont paint system(they mix the color right at the shop) maybe able to match the color if you wanted to try and touch it up good luck

·
Registered
516 Posts
When I check out the accessory store on CT200CHAT.com, they have touch-up paint and it shows they have the Agate Brown color...check it out and you'll see

·
Registered
131 Posts
Bond, I think its like samo says, I dont think the brown color is out yet of some strange reason.
You can see here that they have almost all colors except the fire agate: 2011 CT200h: Touch-Up Paint - In the event of a scratch or ding to the finish, your Lexus model features touch-up paint that perfectly matches the vehicle's original color. Without compromising the genuine Lexus finish, the Lexus touch-up paint cover

Call sewell or lexus and ask how long it will take until they have it.
Regards
/Max

·
Registered
267 Posts
Maybe?

There's a seller on eBay that claims to have "All Models and Any Year" (would have it in 7 business days if they don't stock it). Type 'CT200h Touch up' in the Search. May be worth a shot?

·
Registered
516 Posts
There's a seller on eBay that claims to have "All Models and Any Year" (would have it in 7 business days if they don't stock it). Type 'CT200h Touch up' in the Search. May be worth a shot?
I know Sewell doesn't show it when you add to cart...but, CT200Chat.com, does. They want $9 plus $12 shipping but it lets you put it in your cart...they might really have it in your color. Link is here:

Touch Up Paint 2011 CT200h Buy Online | CT200h Chat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts