Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
OOO!!! That is awesome! Anyway you loook at it; Out Of Office, Orbiting Carbon Observatory, Ooort Cloud Object, or from a hypermiling perspective, Out-Coasting Others. But Of Course Oregon's salmon going through the obstacles is a very clever!

·
Registered
123 Posts
OOO!!! That is awesome! Anyway you loook at it; Out Of Office, Orbiting Carbon Observatory, Ooort Cloud Object, or from a hypermiling perspective, Out-Coasting Others. But Of Course Oregon's salmon going through the obstacles is a very clever!
Thanks for that last sentence... I did not see it and was starting at the plate like O C O? what's so special? I don't get it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's the fun of it mc21. It's amusing to see it dawn on people looking in my rear view mirror. A few times I see a man and woman in car behind me, trying to figure it out. When the woman DOES get the meaning, she explains in a pantomime by making a circle with her index finger and thumb,and with her other hand, pushing that index finger in and out through the circle made.....cracks me up every time

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
That's amazing. Well done.

·
Registered
123 Posts
That's the fun of it mc21. It's amusing to see it dawn on people looking in my rear view mirror. A few times I see a man and woman in car behind me, trying to figure it out. When the woman DOES get the meaning, she explains in a pantomime by making a circle with her index finger and thumb,and with her other hand, pushing that index finger in and out through the circle made.....cracks me up every time
You sure they were still talking about your plate? ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts