Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it's true, the fine folks at the local dealership DO appreciate my business. This, even though I have not yet taken delivery. I put my deposit down on the 19th of March. Today on my front porch I received a nice FED EX delivery with some small gifts and a card thanking me for my patience. GEEZ, I think i could get used to be treated like a real customer. This is what customer service used to be like ---"in the olden days"!! I think I'll wait a bit longer!! --with a smile:)

·
Registered
267 Posts
What were the small gifts you received (that got you so excited)?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The gifts included a small thumb drive for a PC (with the dealers Name emblazoned on it, of course) a key chain (also with the dealers name) and a wicker basket and some basil seeds to "help with my 'growing' exceitment" of a new prospect of a new vehicle. Small stuff, really, but as the saying goes "it's the thought that counts".

·
Registered
267 Posts
Those are actually nice gifts. Sure beats certain non-luxury car dealerships that give you a handful of plastic pens and plastic/rubber keychains. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
When I purchased my CT200h from Lexus Tampa Bay they thanked me with $2000 dollars worth gift certificates at the swankier area mall (International Plaza). And that included a year's worth complimentary parking.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I received a gift today as well :D
I got a really nice Lexus blanket at the door today!!!
A very good customer service indeed.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Gee all these gifts make my gift of a balloon and a box of cookies look weak
Oh well still LUV my CT

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yah, I only got a travel mug + 2 keychains. But, I wasn't on any wait list...just waited two weeks to arrive at the dealership.

·
Registered
283 Posts
:( No gifts for me :(

Well unless you consider I got the first CT from the dealership :) I guess that will do. :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
I bought the showroom model and they gave me 2 keychains and a 50$ gift card for parts/accessories so I bought a nice Lexus jacket (that cost 110$ though).

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
When I purchased my CT200h from Lexus Tampa Bay they thanked me with $2000 dollars worth gift certificates at the swankier area mall (International Plaza). And that included a year's worth complimentary parking.
No freakin' way! Seriously?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yah, I only got a travel mug + 2 keychains. But, I wasn't on any wait list...just waited two weeks to arrive at the dealership.
I got 2 travel mugs, 2 hats, 2 tote bags, some key-chains, and $500 off MSRP!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Picked ours up today. We got two XL coffee mugs, two key chains, two leather key cozies and if we ever fly out of the local airport, we get free shuttle service and our car is held at their lot. Bad news is, we are not local, we drove 300 miles round trip to pick the CT200H up. Good news? Our trip average was 49.6mpg.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Picked ours up today. We got two XL coffee mugs, two key chains, two leather key cozies and if we ever fly out of the local airport, we get free shuttle service and our car is held at their lot. Bad news is, we are not local, we drove 300 miles round trip to pick the CT200H up. Good news? Our trip average was 49.6mpg.
NICE! 300 miles isn't that bad considering how long some of the wait times are for these cars.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A good customer service is very important, because no matter what the problem is, if you get some help and you realize that the company tries to please you, you will also be satisfied. I remember when I once got a gift basket from serenata hamper com from a firm, which apologized me. I was really pleased (and the food was good)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Come to Lexus of Adelaide in South Australia and you will get a wicker basket containing a bottle of Moet Champagne, a box of chocolates and a big, thick chocolate frog, a small bottle of olive oil and a container of dakkah to go with it. Plus the best Lexus sales and after sales service you will ever find.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice.... well I think I got lucky unless someone else has had this.... I noticed a thin box in the trunk of my CT when I picked it up but didn't say anything. Once I got home, I opened the box and they were two spare FT-Sport front floor mats. Any F-Sport riders out there get a spare set in the trunk? or did I get lucky and someone else is missing theirs? lol
Still waiting on the Tumi luggage which I only noticed once I got home, I haven't asked my dealer if I am supposed to receive them or not. Sometimes they'll say "oh, we're not one of those participating dealers....."

I did get a Lexus keychain for each of my two keys though.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I got nothing... not even a thank you card from the salesman or the dealership. Very disappointing to say the least.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got my "gifts" when I picked up the vehicle, giant bunch of flowers for the wife, lexus umbrella & invite to the lexus golf days .........but I guess they were included in the price !!!! :~)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts