Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in SoCal - just purchased a 2011 CT200H Premium with the nav and premium speaker packages. The dealer literally got it in stock the morning we went and all the wrapping was still on the exterior.

We were able to negotiate down to the dealer's invoice price of $33,400.
The pricing on the Lexus website lists the MSRP at $35,670.

I feel like we got a great deal, but wanted to see what everyone else is experiencing.

Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think anything below MSRP is a good deal. They wouldn't move on it here in Austin. they did however negotiate a higher trade in value, and free window tint ($495 charge normally).

·
Registered
175 Posts
in SoCal - just purchased a 2011 CT200H Premium with the nav and premium speaker packages. The dealer literally got it in stock the morning we went and all the wrapping was still on the exterior.

We were able to negotiate down to the dealer's invoice price of $33,400.
The pricing on the Lexus website lists the MSRP at $35,670.

I feel like we got a great deal, but wanted to see what everyone else is experiencing.

Thanks
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

I agree it's a good deal with the package and also because it's a 2011 model. With 2012 model coming soon most dealers are likely to offer better discounts with 2011s compare on to a few months ago.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea you're right about 2012. are there supposed to be major changes to the 12? so far, we love the ride.

·
Registered
324 Posts
yea you're right about 2012. are there supposed to be major changes to the 12? so far, we love the ride.
The one change I know of is the noise maker for speed under 15 miles per hour so you don't creep up to someone on the crosswalk without them knowing you are there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was only able to get 500$ off msrp and the guy who did the financing was surprised about that. Think you got a good deal. The only difference on the 2012 is the sound added for slow speeds unless you get the special edition ct coming out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was only able to get 500$ off msrp and the guy who did the financing was surprised about that. Think you got a good deal. The only difference on the 2012 is the sound added for slow speeds unless you get the special edition ct coming out.
ah, ok. glad to hear there aren't major changes, but i wouldn't expect it a for a 2nd year model anyway.

i'm very happy with the deal i got and everyone's input definitely confirmed that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts