Lexus CT200h Forums banner

101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #101 (Edited)
LOL. You mention scam products and then say you found some magical way to modify the stock airbox to make a prius engine have noticeably more power and that you will sell it to others. If you have experience working in the racing industry or with motors then you would realize how silly your posts are.
Im not trying to be rude, but your post all sound like a scammer trying to steer people toward garbage products.
Why you are still allowed to spew your negative crap on this forum is beyond me! Attack attack attack is all you know. You bring nothing positive to this discussion! You are by far the most pathetic excuse of a human being to ever hide behind a keyboard. Im sure your Mother is very proud of you!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Why are you still allowed to post about scam products that dont work? You are the not being ethical.
It is not right that you post about scam products and then you attack when people call you out. I feel sorry for you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Why are you so hell bent on relentlesly attacking two products that YOU believe don't work. Who are you to say what works, and what doesn't? Are you the BBB, I think not! Your just a squirrel hiding behind a keyboard, making himself feel superior, sure that's got to be it. Why else would someone act so pathetic in front of so many. And to top it all off, you dont even pay attention to what someone has to say. But hey, details are not for losers such as yourself. Everyone here feels sorry for you, as you will not drop your bs, like a dog with a bone, pathetic!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Been watching this for a while, it's both sad and hilarious. r81984, I think you've gotten your point across pretty clear by now. No one said you had to believe or buy anything, so how about just ignore it if you don't like it? lazermike, you've got the power (no pun intended) to make r81984 eat his words, and your dust! All you gotta do is show some kind of data, literally anything. It doesn't have to be anything fancy or expensive, just some videos that show a true 0-60 on a flat ground. So far all that we've got is a few questionable videos that show worse performance than stock. That certainly isn't helping your case any. Literally 10 minutes and some cellphone videos would go a long way.

Hopefully that can lead to some civility around here! :)

101 - 104 of 104 Posts