Lexus CT200h Forums banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
LOL a secret mod based around some scammy other devices that you need to buy to help make it work??
Pedal Commander =100% scam. Plugging inline with your pedal sensor wont make it go faster. 100% is still 100%. Also, their PDF doc has a really stupid typo in it like you expect from a cheap chinese translation. At most all this thing could do is put out a 100% signal to the ECU when you press the pedal a little bit. But in reality you can just push the pedal all the way down to 100% without this device.
The Quantum Solenoid is 100% a scam also. It cant do anything they are claiming.

lazermike = joined 9 months ago.
SCANNTG = joined 11 months ago.
Then a bunch of new users that are "interested"

These people need to be banned.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #82 (Edited)
Wow,
Rb81984 you sure are a hater! Nothing better to do at 2 in the morning! So freedom of speech is not your thing eh? While we all are entitled to our opinions, your not even looking at the bigger picture! I dont run a pedal commander, but I do run the Quantum Solenoid. If you havent tried it, how do you know it doesnt work? Coupled with my airbox mods, the proper AEM dry high flow air filter, my custom made silicone intake hose, and a little invention I developed to help direct more air into the front of the snorkel, there is noticably more power than stock. To that end, I've already done this deal to a couple of other CTs, all with the same great results. So go spew your hate somewhere else, its not welcome here!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Wow,
Rb81984 you sure are a hater! Nothing better to do at 2 in the morning! So freedom of speech is not your thing eh? While we all are entitled to our opinions, your not even looking at the bigger picture! I dont run a pedal commander, but I do run the Quantum Solenoid. If you havent tried it, how do you know it doesnt work? Coupled with my airbox mods, the proper AEM dry high flow air filter, my custom made silicone intake hose, and a little invention I developed to help direct more air into the front of the snorkel, there is noticably more power than stock. To that end, I've already done this deal to a couple of other CTs, all with the same great results. So go spew your hate somewhere else, its not welcome here!
You either are a complete jack ass your are acting to try to sell this garbage which is 100% guaranteed to not work. No one here is dumb enough to fall for your fake products and give you money. Go find another forum to try to scam people on.

·
Registered
27 Posts
While I've remained very skeptical, I don't know that "lazermike" has actually offered anything specific for someone to buy. I know SCANNTG has gone to and paid him for something, but what that something is hasn't been offered.

So to say he's scamming would not be accurate at this time. I'm still waiting to see what it is lazermike is offering, as well as data to show any claims he makes. Maybe we hold off on the ban hammer until we see something. In the meantime, I have a bridge to sell if anyone is interested. Located on the east coast :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
He is a scammer. He is trying to sell two fake products called the pedal commander and the quantum solenoid.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Wow,
You really dont know how to read, and or comprehend properly do you? Im not trying to sell you or anyone anything! All Ive done is put together a viable improvement over the anemic stock factory setup. If you dont like it, why not take your toys and play somewhere else.

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
90 Posts
Best way to prove or put the claims to rest would be to upload telemetry data, obviously. Why not upload some before and afters with results from app that measures acceleration and speed? Wouldnt that be the first thing you would do if you actually did find a way to get more power? (Keep in mind the video that was posted by another user actually shows performance worse than stock performance.)

·
Registered
27 Posts
And to reiterate, no one has tried to sell anything yet (at least publicly on the board). No magical powers, no quantum solenoids, no pedal commanders.

Not giving the magical claim a pass, but also don't see the point of attacking someone based on false claims.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
I have a challenge for you three ying yang keyboard warriers, how about a race. We can do a 1/4 mile from a dead stop, and a roll on from 40mph. And to make it more interesting, lets put our money where our mouths are. Any takers...?

·
Registered
171 Posts
You are brain dead. Stop trying to sell your fake products on here. Nothing you are selling will do anything to improve the car's performance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
You sound like a two year old. Get a grip man. Ive never experienced a moron like you in over 40 years of making things go fast. GFY!

·
Registered
171 Posts
You are really trying to go all in here. Your products dont do anything. You are obviously a shill trying to get people interested in garbage. You need to grow up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #93 (Edited)
Read my post, everything I do is called a combination, of which you know NOTHING about! Keep on attacking what I do, show the world your complete ignorance, you seem to be very good at it!

·
Registered
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
34 Posts
From what I've seen in this thread so far (silently watching and interested!) I've not seen anyone trying to sell anything on here, or any products listed. All I can tell is that someone did a thing to their car and is letting other people know they did it.

I would assume that if there was any intention to sell something, it would come after all the details are worked out, and then we'd have a solid list of products and what their function is, as well as a cost. But if there's something for sale on here already, I totally missed it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
If I'm being considered one of the "keyboard warriors", I respectfully decline the honor.

LazerMike, I understand that an individual coming at you in a hostile fashion isn't awesome. Responding in a hostile fashion doesn't help the situation either.

Eight months ago you made a claim. Since then we've patiently waited. It seems you could definitely steer this discussion back on track by providing us some information/data/dyno numbers. In doing so, you give some legitimacy to your statements.

No, you do not need to prove anything. But you did come here with a glimpse of something potentially awesome. Why not take it the next step? In doing so, I'd assume those choosing to be hostile will naturally go away. Also, if this mod is backed up by science, I'd think that money would head your way even faster than your proposed hybrid race :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
The only products he listed were Quantum Solenoid and Pedal Commander.
This is clearly an ad for those two items. This is just a different sales tactic to bring up the names to get people looking for their product websites. The quantum solenoid does nothing to improve your engine. The pedal command does nothing but push your gas pedal sensor to 100% as soon as you push in the pedal.
The pedal commander seems like a scam. I bet the brake cable just plugs through the device can get you to full throttle faster with a slight push of the pedal. But I bet the pedal commander is empty inside and the cable just passes through the box without being connected to any components. If it does work then it would only save you about .5 seconds from pushing the pedal all the way down.

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
90 Posts
Cmon, man. Just upload the results. Don't tell me youre just basing your claims based on your butt dyno. Are you?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Ok, here it is one last time. I did this for myself, Im not endorsing any product. I was skeptical when I did get the Solenoid, but it seemed to work well with what I was doing, so Ive left it in. Ive modified the airbox and the piece that plugs into it, what I call the airhorn. Anywhere there is a sharp edge, its gone. Ive installed an AEM dry aftermarket air filter in the airbox. I engineered a velocity stack that plugs into the front of the airhorn, it effectively lets more air into the airhorn/airbox assembly. And the last thing I did was replace the stock hose between the output of the airbox and the top of the throttle body with a home made silicone deal with parts I ordered up, and then modified to fit. This was a somewhat casual process, as such took some time. I have not dynoed my car, I have thought about it, but then nah, not at this stage. There is more to do to get more air thru the airbox, but thats next year. It runs really decent. I am just doing something that made me smile, and I have had good results with the few others who have been brave enough to give this thing a try.
I modify motorcycle cylinder heads for a living, been doing it for over 40 years. I have numerous national records and championships over the years in this endevour. Not once has anyone called me a scammer. I am about ready to drop this forum thread althogether, as the crap I have gotten is out of line with whats been posted. I have invited anyone who wants to know more to go onto my lazerporting/facebook page, and IM me. Once on the highway, thats where it really shines, as well now, since the weather has gotten a bit cooler, its working even better. Im sure one can do about the same thing with an aftermarket CAI. I am liking the fact thats its not louder all around until your opening up the throttle, much quieter than a CAI of that I have no doubt. So there it all is. Im not trying to make any money, Im just having a little fun. Please keep negative comments out of this thread, its not warranted.

·
Registered
171 Posts
LOL. You mention scam products and then say you found some magical way to modify the stock airbox to make a prius engine have noticeably more power and that you will sell it to others. If you have experience working in the racing industry or with motors then you would realize how silly your posts are.
Im not trying to be rude, but your post all sound like a scammer trying to steer people toward garbage products.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Im not trying to be rude, but...
You're doing it well. Time to step back.

Thanks for the information lazermike. It's interesting to hear more about your process.
I think part of what may caused some of the confusion for me was that at times you seemed to be marketing something-
After all the waiting, Im just about ready to unleash our performance package.
Im not ready to market it out yet, but if you want to go on my lazerporting facebook page and pm me, Ill be glad to discuss details.
and at other times were just sharing about your fun experiment-
Ok, here it is one last time. I did this for myself, Im not endorsing any product... I am just doing something that made me smile, and I have had good results with the few others who have been brave enough to give this thing a try...Im not trying to make any money, Im just having a little fun.
Either is totally ok, btw. For myself, it was curiosity and hope that we would see something new and innovative from you that kept me asking for information. But I've also witnessed the opposite experience, where someone shows up on a forum, promise the world, and then disappears. Glad you are not the latter! However this develops further, I will be eagerly watching :)

81 - 100 of 104 Posts