Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Los Angeles California. filled up for 4.59 this morning and that was one of the cheaper stations.
Saw $5.09 somewhere near my house

I dunno why I bought gas today. I panicked! I had half a tank left!
Ended up spending $25 on 5 gallons. Poor bastard before me filled up 16 gallons for $75

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Los Angeles California. filled up for 4.59 this morning and that was one of the cheaper stations.
Saw $5.09 somewhere near my house

I dunno why I bought gas today. I panicked! I had half a tank left!
Ended up spending $25 on 5 gallons. Poor bastard before me filled up 16 gallons for $75
That's what I was thinking, pitty those with Navigators and Suburbans. There goes their paycheck.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Gas is $3.77 here in the Minneapolis area. Prices are not too bad, but not terrific either.

·
Registered
352 Posts
SF Bay area is one of the highest in the nation. $4.99 on Lombard and Broderick for regular, $5.19 for premium, I'm not fueling there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
$3.77/gallon in fabulous Las Vegas.
Got a surprising 41.3 mpg.

First major road trip with the CT is coming up in a couple of weeks. LV to Sedona, AZ then Zion National Park then back to LV. Can't wait...

·
Registered
54 Posts
$4.75 in SF Bay Area for reg.

·
Registered
209 Posts
$8.37 in Washington, UK (the town where George's family came from).

·
Registered
29 Posts
I filled up with my 3 cent discount at Kroger in Alpharetta, Georgia (Windward Pkwy at Hwy 9)yesterday and paid $3.79 for 93 octane. I think the pumps there are cheating me out of some fuel though because I saw a decrease in my calculated MPG but my car showed the same MPG as my previous fill-up at a different station. I guess they get their 3 cents back by fudging the numbers on the meter. I don't think I'll fill-up there anymore. Bastages... fargin iceholes!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts