Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Future Mod - Twin Tailpipe

14K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  maxa 
#1 ·

See less See more
#2 ·
Really? It looks cool, but has zero function. I'm not sure that will look anything but ridiculous on a hybrid. I had a hard enough time with the quad tips on my 2011 WRX, which actually has mad power. A hybrid will likely look nothing short of laughable since it serves no function.

#3 ·
Really? It looks cool, but has zero function. I'm not sure that will look anything but ridiculous on a hybrid. I had a hard enough time with the quad tips on my 2011 WRX, which actually has mad power. A hybrid will likely look nothing short of laughable since it serves no function.
you probably have to rephrase the statement by saying that it may look ridiculous on this particular hybrid because of the low output 1.8 gasoline motor, but large auto manufacturers are starting to race hybrids (albeit not hybrids like the ct200h but still...). toyota and porsche being two that come to mind right now.

audi4t, any more photos or details of this exhaust system? is this tom's or is it trd/f sport?

#6 ·
i agree with Matt...looks great!!! maybe tanabe will make one too...still waiting on their springs! i hate wheel gap...hahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.