1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
21 Posts
Really? It looks cool, but has zero function. I'm not sure that will look anything but ridiculous on a hybrid. I had a hard enough time with the quad tips on my 2011 WRX, which actually has mad power. A hybrid will likely look nothing short of laughable since it serves no function.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Really? It looks cool, but has zero function. I'm not sure that will look anything but ridiculous on a hybrid. I had a hard enough time with the quad tips on my 2011 WRX, which actually has mad power. A hybrid will likely look nothing short of laughable since it serves no function.
you probably have to rephrase the statement by saying that it may look ridiculous on this particular hybrid because of the low output 1.8 gasoline motor, but large auto manufacturers are starting to race hybrids (albeit not hybrids like the ct200h but still...). toyota and porsche being two that come to mind right now.

audi4t, any more photos or details of this exhaust system? is this tom's or is it trd/f sport?

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
This one here is listed as a TOM's exhaust currently being tested. Performance increases will be very minimal if anything.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
It looks awesome, nonetheless!

·
Registered
24 Posts
i agree with Matt...looks great!!! maybe tanabe will make one too...still waiting on their springs! i hate wheel gap...hahaha

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
They released another picture today, this time supporting a TOM's body kit from what the sources say.

·
Registered
222 Posts
tom's has a drop-in filter for the ct200h, too. i'd like to hear the exhaust note. in my opinion, i'd prefer to hear some nice exhaust noise rather than the sound of the motor straining on hard acceleration.

·
Registered
87 Posts
tom's has a drop-in filter for the ct200h, too. i'd like to hear the exhaust note. in my opinion, i'd prefer to hear some nice exhaust noise rather than the sound of the motor straining on hard acceleration.
Totally agree with you... Plus that exhaust looks freakin hot!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Hopefully when TOM's is ready to sell product, they'll post a few videos of exhaust notes

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Those seem to be different as those are 8-spoke, and the stock 16" are 10-spoke

Here is the stock 16" wheels

·
Registered
131 Posts
ok, thanks! The first pic looked like they had way way to high ET. Didnt look good so I got worried, but the standard once looks a little better. Ill see if Ill lower the ET a bit or if I go with stock 45.

Thanks for the pic ******!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts