Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice!! It looks really good! Ive been thinking about doing something like that to the front bumper of mine. I love Plasti-Dip

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's pretty awesome! I didn't realize that the chrome piece above the Lexus logo was easy to pop out - was it pretty simple to take off?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow Nice!!! I actually ended up messing around with my plasti-dip to again... I ended up doing a Hood stripe and some detailing on the mirrors! IMG_4480.jpg

·
Registered
57 Posts
Reminds me of those old Celica commercials where they made fun of the car saying it looks fast standing still when they knew it was really unbearably slow.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks I guess :p I personally just wanted to see ho the hood stripe would turn out so yeah it doesnt look that good.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow Nice!!! I actually ended up messing around with my plasti-dip to again... I ended up doing a Hood stripe and some detailing on the mirrors! [iurl="http://www.ct200hforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=50457&d=1436284248"]
[/iurl]
That looks nice man!! I'll be doing the roof gloss black next but this time with a spray gun.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah Im thinking about leaving it on for a couple weeks then redoing it with some blue in it. I like what you did with the rear bumper on yours! Is yours a 2013 F Sport?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I was talking more about the powered by Injen Lexus

Oh well those are two different Decals entirely, Its "Injen Technology" for the Cold Air intake, and then the other Decal is just "Powered by Lexus"

The Decals make more sense on the other side where they are reversed.

·
Registered
990 Posts
it went right over his head........ but don't you know that stickers add 30HP each :p
That's like a 25% increase for this car! I'm sure most people know it's powered by Lexus and not Nissan or Dodge. I'm also sure most are scratching their head when they read that since I can take the CT off the line in a foot race. Car is definitely not powered by anything except of a small hybrid battery.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice looks good!!! Ive spent my time painting my calipers cause i ran out of plasti-dip

I guess they were making fun of my decals :p, Either way its my car and I can customize it how I want. It looks good to me, thats what matters.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts