Mine is sitting at 5.0L/100km on the computer (~5.2L/100km actual) and am expecting to see up to 6.0L/100km max over winter.
I've had the car since last december, and the average since I got it is 4.8L/100km on the computer
Here's a few tips:
- don't blast the heat as soon as you get in, let the engine warm up a bit first
- google "pulse and glide prius"
- if you know your trip is ending soon, go ahead and drive at 60-70 in ev mode with the hybrid guage near middle (even though it is not the most efficient place to be)
- on hwy use eco mode, in the city use sport mode
- accelerate to around 70, ease off til it goes into ev mode, then glide as much as you can til you get down to 60, and then accelerate back up to 70 and repeat (don't do this in traffic or you'll just bother others)
there are tons of tips out there on how best to drive the prius/ct200h and im sure you will see much better results