Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. Just picked up an FSport yesterday and wondering if the springs and sway bars are supposed to be black or blue. Websites show blue but mine are black.

Love this car. I feel bad as my fozzy will most likely spend most of its time sitting in the garage now...:cool:

Pic of the soon to be neglected...

·
Registered
65 Posts
feel free to sell me your front and rear bumper :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
New member here. Just picked up an FSport yesterday and wondering if the springs and sway bars are supposed to be black or blue. Websites show blue but mine are black.

Love this car. I feel bad as my fozzy will most likely spend most of its time sitting in the garage now...:cool:

Pic of the soon to be neglected...
Beautiful ride mrkjsn; like your ct, mine also came as an "f-sport" allegedly. F sport sticker on the car in front of the door, and trident wheels on the car.......like yours however I also have the black springs. There is another f-sport in my garage at home and I did the 'ol finger check.....lining up fingers from the top of the tire, to the bottom of the fender and lo and behold, both were 3 fingers apiece, exactly. I believe the stealership put the stickers on and the trident wheels and called it an "f-sport". Love the car, but seems that I was sold a shell of what the car claimed to be. Maybe another member can add some insight.

·
Registered
39 Posts
the black spring on your F-sport are f-sport tuned spring which a stiffer that regular non f-sport, The Blue F-sport are same stiffness as tuned but are an inch lower that is the difference..

·
Registered
2 Posts
the black spring on your F-sport are f-sport tuned spring which a stiffer that regular non f-sport, The Blue F-sport are same stiffness as tuned but are an inch lower that is the difference..
Thank you Rasche. Very helpful insight.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Are your sway bars blue or black? I have a 2012 F Sport SE and have both blue springs and sway bars.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The SE ct's got both blue springs and sway bars. Regular f sports only got tuned springs and sway bars. Not blue ,but they can be added.

·
Registered
2 Posts
congrats on the new ride! I got the exact same one, but mine did have the optional F-sport lowering springs pre-installed. Here's a picture for reference:

Had a 06 wrx before as well =)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts