1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Why are you selling?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Simply put, the wife prefers our CT200h to be stock. Therefore, all these parts need to go. :D
Tell her get her own car. LOL

(I'm obviously not married)

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Wow, you went and pimped out your wife's CT? HA! That's too funny. What do you drive Cenix?

Good luck with the sales, you might have a hard time selling those springs given the price is 3x the price of the Road Magnet ones.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Happy wife, happy life.

cenix, I'm sad you're moving back to stock. Your mods have always inspired me.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jimmyc13: yeah, it's the wife's car. i commandeered it for her a bit, and then the commander commanded me to turn it back to stock. :D i used to have a honda s2000 and now am driving a bmw 135i.

matt_rn: wow, thank you for the kind words. did you get your car back from getting it modded up? i haven't been on the boards so i haven't looked through any threads lately...

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Yeah. I dropped VIP Auto Salon. Their suppliers were taking too long and I wasn't getting the communication i wanted. It's a shame, really. Modding the car myself with the help of some local shops. Wheels go on soon, 19" single piece forged. VIP curtains, neckpads, fusa, etc are up. Car lowered on springs temporarily until I can get my air ride. Dunno about body kit yet.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i got a quote from one of the vendor in japan for the springs, 28350 yen + 10000 for shipping for total is under 500 use...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i got a quote from one of the vendor in japan for the springs, 28350 yen + 10000 for shipping for total is under 500 use...
retail on these in japan is equivalent to $500 u.s. dollars alone (38,535 yen). you could do everyone on the boards a favor and post up the information of the vendor in japan who is willing to do this.

also, if you want these springs and you have an offer for me, let me know.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Actually it is 28350 yen shipped...If anyone interest I can forward the email...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
actually, please post it here, because basically, what you've done is turned my "for sale" post into a way for you to sell what you claim are the same springs i'm trying to sell. in other words, you've undermined my sale post; it's the least you can do so i can contact and verify your claim.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts