Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of used trident style F-Sport wheels with tires for sale. The tires are Kumho Ecsta 4X. Both the wheels and tires are in used, but very good condition. No curb rashes or other marks other than normal road wear. No TPMS included.

$750 + Shipping

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not really...only if there was someone that wanted tires only as well. I'm not in a rush to sell. If a buyer comes along, great. If not, they sit in my garage until a buyer comes or I need them. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Question about these...when I see them being sold on Lexus accessory or parts websites, they say that that the lexus wheel kit is required. Can you use stock lugs, or do these require aftermarket lugs/the lexus wheel kit (conical or ball seat?)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not 100% sure as they were on the car when I bought it. I switched to aftermarket wheels and therefore changed to aftermarket lugnuts. The ones that were on the car I assume are OEM and have four normal lugs that have their own socket and one with the key socket for each wheel.

Those will be included in the sale.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still for sale! I can get you a cost for shipping.

Wish you had touched base earlier as im literally about to drive to Mission Viejo and could have t least delivered two of the wheels with what I already have on the car to save shipping costs.

Make a Vegas trip out of picking up the wheels? :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts