Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my OEM F-Sport Lowering Springs and Sway Bars from my 2012 CT200h purchased just 3 months ago. These parts are basically new as I got the dealership to throw in the Special Edition (SE) Lowering Springs and Sway Bars including installation with the purchase of my car.

Here are a few pictures of the springs that I am selling:

Eyewear Glasses Sunglasses Vision care
Box Carton Packaging and labeling Shoe

Comparable to SE springs seen here: CTh F SPORT Equipment: Lexus Performance Parts and Accessories - Lowering Springs

Here are a few pictures of the sway bars that I am selling:

Gun Rifle Shotgun
Box

Comparable to SE sway bars seen here: CTh F SPORT Equipment: Lexus Performance Parts and Accessories - Sway Bars

Not sure exactly how to price the OEM F-Sport parts in relation to the Special Edition ones. However, I figure 50% of the MSRP noted in the links above is fair. That would be $150 for the springs and $250 for the sway bars.

Ideally, the buyer will be located in the San Francisco Bay Area so that we can meet up in person for the transaction. I'm willing to ship the parts but buyer will be responsible for covering this expense.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rich, my understanding is that there are three sets of suspensions: Base CT200h, F-Sport CT200h, and SE F-Sport CT200h (equivalent to the blue parts). The height of the car gets increasing lower with the springs in each package. The ones that I am selling came off my F-Sport which was significant lower than the height of the Base CT200h. The SE parts that I had installed lowered the car even further though. Of course, handling gets increasingly better with these spectrum of parts as well. Are you interested in what I am selling?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts