Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete set of Exactmats for CT 200h, new in box. 2 Front and 2 rear mats for sale. 1 set only.

$40.00 plus shipping

2011 Lexus CT200h, ExactMats© floor mats. THE original, clear, custom-cut floor mat, ExactMats® are made in the USA and are beautifully styled to identically match the size and shape of your vehicle’s original factory floor mats.
Superbly priced for outstanding value ExactMats® come in a variety of packages enabling you to buy the exact combination of mats you want. Made of pure virgin vinyl, ExactMats® are strong, yet translucent, with stay-put grippers to ensure they stay safely in place.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Did you decide against them after getting them?

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
What is pure virgin vinyl ? Isn't that characteristic of all vinyl? Why are you selling? Thanks

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Long story, I wanted the uni mat for the rear and was told they had them. After I ordered them I found out that they did not have what I wanted and could not make the uni rear mat as they did not have a CT to measure. They were able to use a CT from a local dealer for the 4 piece set, but forget to measure for the 3 piece set. By the time they realized this the CT was gone.

The owner sent me a set of four mats because of the time I had waited and when they finally made the rear mat I wanted they sent me a complete set again. I now have two sets. The ones I wanted are in the car. The ones for sell have not been used.

Pure virgin vinyl is there way of saying clear and flexable. I am very pleased with the mats in the CT. They fit very well, look good and have a clip on the rear to keep them from sliding forward off the CT floor mats.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Thaks for the explanation

Long story, I wanted the uni mat for the rear and was told they had them. After I ordered them I found out that they did not have what I wanted and could not make the uni rear mat as they did not have a CT to measure. They were able to use a CT from a local dealer for the 4 piece set, but forget to measure for the 3 piece set. By the time they realized this the CT was gone.

The owner sent me a set of four mats because of the time I had waited and when they finally made the rear mat I wanted they sent me a complete set again. I now have two sets. The ones I wanted are in the car. The ones for sell have not been used.

Pure virgin vinyl is there way of saying clear and flexable. I am very pleased with the mats in the CT. They fit very well, look good and have a clip on the rear to keep them from sliding forward off the CT floor mats.
dkid,

Thanks for taking the time to explain. :)

Man am I pumped, the Dealer just contacted me and my delivery date has been bumped up to August 9 +/- :cool: :cool:

My car is almost like yours except for the leather - red/black nuluxe nav

I think I am going to put in 6000K HID 55 watt lights after reading the threads on this forum.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Virgin vinyl means it's not made from recycled material and it shouldn't yellow from sun exposure. I've seen white vinyl that wasn't virgin & it yellowed a lot.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Jimmy.

Congratulations Midcow. You are going to love the CT and the color is my favorite.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts