Lexus CT200h Forums banner

FS: Electronic Device Holder (Tampa, FL)

9K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  jimmyc13 
#1 ·
FS electronic device holder. I dont know how much these things are going for but right now its just sitting in the garage in its original packing brand new unopened. So ill start this off at $100 shipped anywhere or best offer of course.

#3 ·
Why is that some people are claiming that this is included with the car and others are spending up to $100 on it?

#5 ·
Someone can buy one online for that price, give your fellow CT forum members a break at least!

#6 ·
Dude RTFT.....it says I dont know how much these things are worth and its up for best offer.

No one has made an offer and obviously your'e not. So give your fellow CT forum member a break and read the thread thoroughly before replying. I'm just trying to sell this to someone that may want one. I dont have to sell it.

#7 ·
Okay dude.

#8 ·
Someone posted something interesting...they come with the car. So, if you have the car, you should already have one. I leave mine in the glove box as I don't like using it. My phone is hooked up via Bluetooth so I don't leave my phone in any holder. Again, not understanding why someone wouldn't have one if they come standard in the cars?

#9 ·
Here in Australia they dont come with the car and you cant order them either ! Dealer had no idea what I was talking about !

Here in Australia we get these......

Your Phone or iPod slots in sideways and the power / USB cable can come up between the unit all neat, But you cant read the screen as part of it is covered. That could be because its illegal to touch / use you phone while driving here but you can control and use it via Bluetooth.

#11 ·
I'm a little annoyed that my car didn't come with one, because the website does say it's standard. When I asked my salesperson about it, I forgot it was on the website as standard, but he told me if it wasn't listed on the window sticker I didn't get one. It wasn't. I'm going to try pointing out that it is listed as standard on the website, and see if I can get one.

#17 ·
Never saw an adapter like that here in the USA. Look closely at that picture. I take it the steering wheel is on the right in Australia. The console looks reversed with seat warmer controls on the left and the Navigation controls on the right.
In the US we get more of an adjustable or universal device with a vertical slide to accomodate different size phones. The one we get is O.K. but it does block the seat warmer controls slightly. I use mine daily to charge the iPhone and at time play music from the phone through the Aux connection jack.

#18 ·
Yes mine is a right hand drive so not sure if they make that holder in a left hand drive version ?

The holder you get in the US I thought would work in either Left or Right hand drive is that correct ? And I was going to try and get one but then people said its a bit bulky where it fitted !

#20 ·
No the one you see in my hand has felt pads underneath and also two rods that slot into the AUX tray very nice and snuggly so it's quite firm and certainly makes no noise.
My blackberry fits in fine as does an iPhone.
The plastic seems to be coated in that very fine rubber feel and also the slot is very slightly tapered so it holds the phone well with no movement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.